New Simplex program comprising 48 administrative simplification measures
19 of July, 2022
The Government presented the new Simplex program consisting of 48 administrative simplification measures. This edition reinforces the importance of innovating, modernizing processes and enshrining digital as a rule of action to improve the quality of public services, focusing them on the main life events of people and companies.
This program covers several government areas and includes the following measures:
– Biometric Authentication – Activation of the Digital Mobile Key, citizen card and signature certificates based on biometrics, eliminating the need to go to a branch;
– Virtual Consulate – Access to digital consular services for Portuguese residing abroad;
– Digitized Health Exams – Dematerialization of all requests for complementary diagnostic and therapeutic means, covering all exam areas, available for consultation by the user on the SNS Portal and on the SNS24 app;
– Paperless Invoice – Sending electronic invoices to citizens and companies by email directly through your invoicing program, replacing, at the taxpayer’s option, the physical version of the invoice;
– Simplex Licensing – Elimination of licenses, authorizations and other procedures that create charges for companies, improving the way in which digital services that support these formalities are made available and standardizing the contact between the Public Administration, companies, and citizens.
Source: Government Portal