Preferably SMEs, as defined by the Commission Recommendation 2003/361/EC of 6 May.
Types Of Operation
Rehabilitation of the buildings that are part of the REVIVE Programme – www.revive.turismodeportugal.pt in order to adapt them to the object of the respective concession contracts.
Conditions For Access
- To have fulfilled all obligations related to Turismo de Portugal, I.P., the Tax Authority and Social Security;
- Do not have any unjustified incidents with the Banks or the Mutual Guarantee Companies, or if there are incidents, they are justified on the date of approval of the mutual guarantee and regularised on the date of issue of the funding contract;
- To be new enterprises or, being existing, to operate less than 7 years counted from the date of its first commercial sale or, furthermore, to correspond to an investment in a new market (product or geographical) of an amount superior to 50% of the average turnover of the last 5 years (if none of these conditions are fulfilled, the operation can only be supported under the de minimis regime, under the terms of Regulation (EU) no. 1407/2013).
They cannot be materially completed or fully executed on the funding decision date.
Maximum Amount Per Project
Maximum of 20 years, including a 5-year grace period.
To be agreed with the Credit Institution, with a maximum spread of 3.5%.
Conditions Of The Mutual Guarantee Associated With The Funding
- Up to 70% of the outstanding capital at any one time for operations with a maturity of up to 10 years;
- Up to 75% of the outstanding capital at any one time, for operations with a maturity of more than 10 years and up to a maximum of 15 years;
- Up to 80% of the outstanding capital at any one time, for operations with a maturity of more than 15 years and up to a maximum of 20 years.
Mutual Guarantee Fee
Fully subsidised by Turismo de Portugal, up to a maximum of 1.70%, in accordance with the following scale:
- Up to 1.3%, for operations with a maturity of up to 10 years;
- Up to 1.5%, for operations with a maturity of more than 10 years and up to a maximum of 15 years;
- Up to 1.7%, for operations with a maturity of more than 15 years and up to a maximum of 20 years.
Submitted to one of the following Credit Institutions:
- Banco Invest
- Banco Popular Portugal
- Banco Português de Gestão
- Caixa Central de Crédito Agrícola Mútuo
- Caixa Geral de Depósitos
- Novo Banco
- Millennium BCP
The consultation of this information does not waiver the reading of the disclosure document.