INVEST RAM 2020
Preferably Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME), as defined in the Commission Recommendation 2003/361/CE, of 6 May, located in the Autonomous Region of Madeira, with SME certification obtained through the website www.ideram.pt.
Types Of Operation
- Tangible and/or intangible investments, as well as working capital, limited to a maximum of 10% of the total investment;
- Acquisition of real estate, provided that it is used for business activity;
- Acquisition of land, with or without buildings, provided that it is used for business activity, this portion of funding being limited to a maximum of 10% of the total eligible expenditure for the operation.
Conditions For Access
- To have fulfilled all licensing requirements;
- To have a balanced economic and financial situation, or to demonstrate ability to fund the operation;
- To have fulfilled all obligations before the Tax Authority and Social Security;
- To have no debts to entities paying the financial support;
- To have no unjustified incidents with the Banks.
Maximum Amount Per Project
- Up to 6 years, inclusive and including a grace period of up to 12 months, for funding up to €250,000;
- Up to 10 years, inclusive and including a grace period of up to 18 months, for funding operations over €250,000.
- Applied, by agreement between the Credit Institution and the beneficiary, in a fixed or variable interest rate modality, being the maximum spread to be applied by the bank 3.4%.
- The interest rate will be subsidised by 60% of the contracted spread, with the possibility of this subsidy being increased cumulatively by:
a) 20% when the company creates or maintains the volume
b) 20% when the project fulfils the innovation criteria
defined by the Managing Entity of the Credit Line.
- Provision of a mutual guarantee up to 80% of the outstanding capital at each moment in time;
- Mutual guarantee fee up to 1.6%, fully subsidised.
Submitted to one of the following Credit Institutions:
- Caixa Central de Crédito Agrícola Mútuo
- Caixa Geral de Depósitos
- Novo Banco
- Millennium BCP
The consultation of this information does not waiver the reading of the disclosure document.